November 14, 2006

Autumn

I did get to enjoy a little real fall weather. I have to admit, I am enjoying the cooler here in Texas. But there is little color change and something seems to be missing. Thanksgiving is just around the corner but it doesn't feel like it. Without the weather cues, it just doesn't feel right. However, all the stores are giving away turkeys so I do KNOW it's time to get into the mood.




Made it to New England. It was a little early for the leaves to be in their peak color change. I did get glimpses though. Got to see my adorable little great nephew and niece. We took a few pictures outside and you can see some color.

For those of you in places with color that may be no big deal. It is for me! I have to borrow color. Last year I had Mom send me pictures of fall which I still have on my desktop.

No comments: