July 13, 2007

The Missing Angels


I came home today and the second thing my younger daughter said to me was "I saw something last night that disturbed me." Then she said, "I can understand Clare's Angel, but I don't understand why there is an angel named after the daughter of a friend of yours and an angel named after a cousin but NO angels named after your daughers."
There was a really good reason I named an angel after the daughter of a friend of mine. It was four years ago and MK was making her first communion. I was inspired to create an angel to commerate the occasion.

Jessica's angel was known as Spring 2005 for a while. But at some point, Jessica expressed appreciation and this angel happened to be dark headed and beautiful and I impulsively named her Jessica's Angel.

Here's a pic of my two "angels" dancing. It's K's birthday and we've just finished eating a fondue feast.


No comments: