July 04, 2007

This was a favorite print of mine and the last giclee print of her has been sold. She's out-of-print at the moment.

I've also been making lots of note cards. They don't feature the girls though. I've been having fun making these and trying out new ideas. I'm still cutting up magazines. I can't seem to get enough of that.

When I'm taking a magazine apart, I'm first looking for materials for my girls. In addition, now I look for things that go towards my note card designs. I also do one-of-a-kind floral arrangements on cards occasionally. I sent one of these to a friend and she said it was the only card she has ever kept! In fact she was actually carrying it around in her purse on the day she told me that.

Because I love sending cards so much, I've started a blog on writing cards. I know, it would appear I have too much time on my hands. You make your fun where you can. (Linda's house Saturday night! Thanks!) Here's the link. Write With Me!

No comments: